REVIEW: THE GREEN BALM

26 Jun 2014


moa the green balm

I have been using Móa The Green Balm for the last 4 months and it is about time for me to write a review of it. This product claims to be a 100% natural balm that helps preparing, cleaning, healing and nourishing your skin. You can use this as a cleanser, mask, moisturizer, insect cream, etc. Click here for full description and ingredients. This balm is not an WOW product but it works just amazingly enough to be one of my trusty. 
The consistency is quite thick, but once melted, it turns into transparent oil and blend in like a dream.

moa the green balm swatch hand


It feels not very light weight on the skin but it doesn't leave your skin looking oily and can be used under make up. The smells is soft and certainly natural.
I got The Green Balm on FeelUnique for about 10 EUR, which is such a good price for a multipurpose product that will last me for ages. Let's say daily uses for 4 month took me 1/3 of my 50 ml jar, this will enough for my uses until the end of this year.

moa the green balm



I personally think it works best as a moisturizer. This light green balm has literally save my life during the Finnish winter. My skin is always super duper dry in the winter time, especially in my T-zone, my under arm areas and my heels. This helped me get rid of dried patches on my nose and forehead, and more importantly it stopped my heels from cracking due to dehydration. But it is not just a normal moisturizer, this stuff does improve your skin complexion. My skin feels smoother, cleaner and healthier after using this. It significantly reduces blemishes I usually have during my period or when I am stressed out.

I have tried to put this on my boyfriend's mosquitoes bite, but it doesn't help much. I also tried to remove make up with this balm. It break down the make up very effectively but it's pain in my butt to remove the balm itself. I guess that is when the face cloth (comes in Móa Daily Cleansing Ritual set) becomes handy. Unfortunately, I neither bought that set nor owning a face cloth :(.

All in all, this is a handy and trustworthy balm that surely can save you 'in any little crisis'. I recommend to get a face cloth if you want to use this as cleanser or mask. This is the product that I will definitely repurchase.

No comments :

Post a Comment