MY SUMMER MANICURES

6 Jul 2014



Summer is finally here in Finland. The weather has been very nice in the last 3 days, the sun is almost shining 24/7 and I thought, it's time to bump in my favorite summer nail polish: Flormar Pretty.
I am totally in love with this nail polish and has been always saving it for the summer time. Many people have been talking a lot about how long lasting the Formula X nail polishes are. I think Flormar deserves that kind of attention too because it lasts me for a week without any major scratches. Of course, you will still has some in the tips of your nails but they are absolutely invisible from distances. Painting my nails has never been this pleasant for me since I only have to do it once every 10 days.



I got this pretty in my local drugstore about one year ago. I don't really remember how much was that but I can guarantee you it's cheaper than 5 EUR. I could not find this particular color any where online, so here is Flormar website 
In case you guys are interested in. I definitely recommend this product for everyone and am absolutely exciting to try out some other nail polishes from this brand. 


No comments :

Post a Comment