REVIEW: BURT'S BEES SENSITIVE FACIAL CLEANSER & EMMA HARDIE DUEL CLEANSING CLOTH

11 Jul 2015



Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleanser (12.17 EUR); Emma Hardie Duel Cloths (13.6 EUR for pack of 3)

As you guys might know I am a big fan of nature skin care. I have been looking out for many nature and organic facial washes for a long time and not until 2 months ago when I decided to brought this cleanser from Burt's Bees to my daily routine. I have heard so many good things about Burt's Bees and this is the first product I've ever bought from the brand.

This face wash is designed for sensitive skin with 99% of nature ingredients, without fragrance, silicone, parabens and other hash chemicals. Its most important ingredient is cotton attract, which helps to recondition and reduce the irritation on the skin. Read ingredients and claims here.




Thick white consistency


It has a beige creamy consistency which makes it feel nice and nourishing on the skin. However it leaves a film on your skin due to highly waxy ingredients. So you need to rinse it with a damn cloth in order to completely remove the product. This would work best for dry skin but not for sensitive skin since it still contains a tiny bit of alcohol. I am not gonna purchase it again. Although it has very reasonable price (12 EUR for 170g), it doesn't really do much to my skin, not even remove makeup as it claimed to and you always need a face cloth to remove it.

Speaking of face cloth, I have got myself a box of 3 Emma Hardie cleansing cloths. They were surprisingly cheap (14 EUR for 3, 4.5 EUR each) comparing to other products from this high end brand and yes, they feel so luxury. These babies have two sides: the muslim side is for exfoliating and removing dry patches while and the congested side is for cleaning more sensitive areas like eyes and acne. I pair these with the Burt's Bees cleanser and they work so well together. They are so high quality and durable. I change them every 3 days of using and machine wash them every week or two, sometimes at 30ºC, 40 ºC or 60ºC. They all survive well. None has been stretched out or frayed. I am very happy with these cloths and will definitely purchase them again.

The muslim side
The congested side


No comments :

Post a Comment